Monday, November 7, 2011

First Blog Post Ever

Well, I just made a blog. Great introduction isn't it? For those of you wondering who I am well you probably don't really care either way but my names Rahat and this is my blog. (Chea!) I'm a rapper and I'll be putting some stuff about my music up here from time to time. As a matter of fact here's the video from the single on my last release The Ressurection EP:



Awesome isn't it? The song's called Here We Go Produced by Sinima Beats. It's available on Itunes as a single and the entire ep is also available at rahat.bandcamp.com
Check that out if you get a chance. I'm working on a new release right now which I have entitled
"A Seraph's Gift" 
More on that later!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like the music player!! :) the songs are so good! proud of you!

    ReplyDelete